The Department of Ballet teams up with Ballet West each year for our incredible Summer Intensive – Intense training, invaluable experience.
FULL EIGHT-WEEK SESSION: JUNE 9 TO AUGUST 3, 2013
TWO FOUR-WEEK SESSIONS: JUNE 9 TO JULY 6, 2013 and JULY 7 TO AUGUST 3, 2013
Summer Intensive Participants will:
* Learn from the internationally-renowned faculty of the University of Utah Department of Ballet, the Ballet West Academy, and the dancers and artistic staff of Ballet West, featuring Artistic Director Adam Sklute
* Experience a comprehensive curriculum at the University of Utah’s world-class dance facilities and audition for admittance to the Department of Ballet.
* Earn college credit. (Qualified college students.)
To be eligible for University of Utah credit you must be a new incoming ballet student accepted as a ballet major the following fall or be currently enrolled in the academic year immediately preceding the summer intensive.
Any student who has withdrawn from the University program and who are returning to the Department of Ballet as a full-time student must complete one academic year prior to being able to sign for summer credit.
* Be considered as candidates for Ballet West II.
* Stay in the same lodging accommodations used by the athletes of the 2002 Winter Games.
* Enjoy Utah’s great outdoors.
Current University of Utah ballet majors need not audition, and may register to receive credit.
New students attending the summer program may apply to University as a ballet majors and audition during the summer intensive.
For more information: Please call 801-581-8231 or email email@example.com.